Partner with GMP certified Ayurvedic medicine manufacturers in India to ensure safe and effective products.
Today, due to high regulations and concerns over quality management, it is highly recommendable to get your ayurvedic medicines from a GMP certified Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturer.
What are GMP regulations for Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturers?
GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices in manufacturing of Ayurvedic Medicines.
Some of the Key Take Aways from GMP Guidelines:
GMP is aimed primarily at diminishing the risks inherent in any pharmaceutical production which may broadly be categorised into two groups: (Source)
- Cross contaminations & Mix Ups
- False Labelling
Above all, manufacturers must not place patients at risk due to inadequate safety, quality, or efficacy.
Key Processes to be taken care of during compliance of GMP as per WHO:
- Storage: The storage area for Raw Herbs, Packaging Material and other Raw Materials should be separated and properly maintained. All the hygiene measures should be taken care of during storage of Raw Herbs and other raw material.
- Production: All the measures should be taken care to avoid cross contamination, spillage, and other hygiene measures.
- Packaging: Packaging & Labeling of all finished goods must be done as per compliance with GMP rules and must be stored in a clean and dry place.
- Testing & Record Keeping: All the testing records i.e., Microbial Tests, other quality control test records must be kept in accordance with the Batch manufacturing reports.
GMP Measures taken by MAC Biosciences Pvt Ltd while Ayurvedic Products Manufacturing:
- Separate Storage and Production assembly lines to avoid cross contaminations.
- We follow a unique 7-Stage process which includes treating, cleaning & drying of herbs in the very first stage before extraction.
- All packaging and production are carried out in a very neat and hygienic environment.
- All samples in control samples are tested and quality checked in an Ayush approved GLP laboratory.
- All labelling and claims are followed as per GMP guidelines.
Get in touch with us for all your Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturing Requirements.
Know more about our certifications: